Copy ALL of the text in the following section between the two sets of double lines and paste into a new e-mail.
Then enter your response to each of the line items below. Numbers 1 through 6 are required.
2. Full e-mail address:
3. Street or Postal Address:
4. City, State, Zip (country, if outside the USA):
5. Phone number (and when is the best time to call):
6. General description of item submitted for appraisal. Use as much space as needed.
7. Approximate year or decade made (if known):
8. Original sales price (if known):
9. Any value or sales data you've been given or believe to be true:
10. Additional information or comments:
The final three items (11-13) are required ONLY if using a credit card:
11. Visa, MasterCard or Discover 16-digit Number:
12. Eight digit expiration date in this format, 00/00/0000:
13. Three-digit security code (found on back side of card):
Click here to open your e-mail client and send the form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are one of the world's most-established collectibles dealers, having been in this business since 1975. Our reputation is indeed spotless.
Please provide as much information as possible, since the more we know about your item the more accurate our appraisal will be.
To submit a photo of your collectible, save it as a JPG image file, attach it to an e-mail and send to email@example.com. Please do not send photos, or other materials, by U.S. Mail unless they are copies that you do not want returned.
The appraisal fee is just $10.00 per item. We accept Visa, MasterCard or Discover, and your credit card data is secure with us. We are well-established, having been in this same business since 1975. State sales tax will be added to Washington orders.
If you prefer to give your credit card details by phone, just call us at (360) 385-1200 and we'll take the billing information personally. Call between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Pacific Time (M-F).
However, the appraisal itself is NOT done on the phone only by e-mail or postal mail.
To use a PayPal account, under PAY TO, enter this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just click here and we'll take you to PayPal.
Another payment option is to mail $10.00 per item in cash or money order (NO PERSONAL CHECKS please!) along with your responses to the questions below. Money orders may be made payable to Osborne. If you do not have e-mail, please include a self-addressed, STAMPED envelope for reply. (No S.A.S.E., no reply!) Please print address clearly, whether e-mail or physical.
Our service is 100% guaranteed to satisfy or there will be no charge. If your item is beyond our research abilities, we will notify you accordingly. There is no charge whatsoever if we are unable to appraise your item.